So we finally caved and decided to try this whole blogging business as it seems like a great way to keep in touch with everybody and share what's happening in our lives. We thought we'd initiate this momentous blogging occasion with some pictures we took while at Palm Springs. Our little Brookie had a blast learning how to swim and dressing up in all her swimgear, and we loved spending time with all our friends and family. Enjoy the summer and we'll check in again soon.

Sisters :-)

Brookie and "Grandpa O" relaxing Palm Springs style!

The yellow vest and fish floaties are all the rage this season.

Daddy-Daughter moment.

Taylor loves Brookie... or a WWF match maybe???
1 comment:
I LOVE it, and I'm so glad you guys joined in on the fun! Can't wait to see your next post. And I hope it won't have any other photos of me prancing around in a maternity swimsuit!
-Lys
Post a Comment