Thursday, September 20, 2007

Webster California Adventures

Well, the time keeps passing us by and this past month has been quite exciting for our little brood. After finding out we were expecting another little Webster we naturally did what any family (or NFL quarterback) would do: We went to Disneyland!! Over my one week break I had off from school Brookie, Shan, and I decided to jaunt down to the California coast and just spend some time having fun going to Disneyland, the LA Zoo, and Mission Viejo Lake. Brooke loved seeing all the cool animals at the zoo and riding her favorite animal rides at Disneyland which include the Dumbo ride (we rode it 4 times) and the Merry-go-round (6 times). It was so great that we were able to get away for a little bit and a special thanks to Lisa for hooking us up with the D-land passes. Unfortunately Mom and Dad O'Bryant were not able to come with us as they were in Georgia visiting the newest O'Bryant grandchild, Olivia, but luckily we did get to spend some time with them as they came home Saturday night and we didn't leave until late Sunday. Anyway, here are some pics of all the fun! Enjoy!!
















Three "Ze-brothers" (Okay they might be sisters but then the pun wouldn't have worked)
















Giraffe head


















Dumbo's not so animated father


















Shannon spending some quality time with the Cullens as she finishes the 3rd book in the Twilight series "Eclipse." She's already looking into the process of having my name permanently changed to Edward. (The main vampire in the book)


















Brooke's so happy she gets to ride the sea lion......for the sixth time:-)


















Shan and Brooke happy to be back in the flying elephant























Brookie having fun on Mission Viejo Lake!


















Brookie and Grandma O. playing dress-up with some of their favorite friends

6 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Cute! I loved the post. Sounds like you had a fun time in California!

allison said...

Shan! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm glad you found it and now I can read yours! Congrats on expecting your 2nd baby! That is so exciting! I'm excited to be able to stay up to date with all your news! Brooklyn is getting so big and is adorable! I sure miss talking to you! Oh, and hi Kenny!

Ryan and Megan said...

I love that Shan is reading Twilight! We (the skeen girls) are all really big twilight fans. Even my mom has started reading them. and Kenny to quote my husband "Husbands of Edward lovers unite! We are tired of being held up to impossible standards set by vampires!" haha

Meg said...

I'm soooooo excited that you guys are expecting again!!!! And Brookie is getting so big! I miss you guys lots I hope to see you next time you are in town!

Tracy said...

Brookie so SO Cute. I love the "zee-brothers"! What a funny girl! Just so shannon knows...Kelly, my sister in law Molly and I are all "Team Edward" for our upcomming 10K run. We shave shirts that say Team Edward on the front and "Edward Cullen brought SEXY BACK" on the backside. Jeff thinks we are LAME! :)

Lindsay & Josh said...

Shannon!!! It's been way too long! I finally added Allison to my blog and saw you guys on her blog. Now you can add me to your blog too :) Such big news and stuff. First of all congratulations on expecting a new baby. Second of all Brooklyn is huge and so adorable! I'm excited to keep up to date with you guys on a more regular basis. - Lindsay