Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bumps, Bruises, and a Brand new Bob!

So over Christmas we just kinda slacked on the blog so I thought I'd take a quick minute to update everyone. First of all, Christmas was great. We spent most of the time here in Vegas where we had lots of fun seeing everyone and even getting to play in the snow a little. We went up to Utah over New Years where we had a fantastic time seeing Great Grandparents and bringing in the New Year with a great New Years Eve party. And since then we've just been trying to get used to a normal schedule again. Brooke is now in primary in church which she is very excited about and as you can see we decided to cut her hair......well actually she decided to cut her hair at home and we decided to cut the rest of it to match. Bryant is doing great. He is now to the cruising stage of movement so he trys to walk along with the furniture whenever he can. He also trys to walk by himself without holding on to anything after which he inevitably falls and conks his head on something making him look like a tough guy who gets in bar fights all the time. But he's still a very good natured little man and I'm sure we'll have a fully operational biped within a couple of months. Hope all is well and enjoy the pics!

Fun with Great Grandma and Grandpa "O"


Happy Grandparents

Bryant's preferred sleeping position on the day of the Sugar Bowl. TOUCHDOWN!

What's Christmas without a few reindeer with balloon antlers?

" And he goes up! No one can stop him....and he dunks it!"(Crowd cheering)

"I want a hairstyle that says approachable, yet stylish."


Daddy/Daughter time


" Cutest couple EVER!"

A plastic flower that Brooke decided to put in a pot


Some quality time with Great Grandpa Ken

"Hey, my great grandma is fun!"


"You put your right arm in...."


Brooke and a friend going for the PBA title


Bryant's morning hair. We love it.


No better place for some brother/sister bonding
"Do I have something on my face?"
"Ha ha ha ha ha (snort) ha ha ha ha (snort)"


"Who's ready to play?"

Vanna in training


"What is this coldish white dust falling from the sky?"


"I wonder how hard it is to hibernate?"

4 comments:

Ryan and Missy- said...

I can't believe how big Brooke is getting!! I LOVE her new hair cut, it's so chic :)

Glad you guys are doing well.

Kris said...

Great to see the cute pics of your kiddos. I was cracking up b/c Logan has all of the same jammies Bryant does in all the different pictures- gotta love Carters. Hopefully we'll catch up with you guys in Texas in a few months. Good luck with the last few months of dental school!!! YEAHH!

camille said...

SO excited I came across your blog...what gorgeous children you have. I don't think I have even seen a picture of them before and I don't think I even KNEW about #2! Hopefully now I can keep track of you guys!

Take care!

The Starr Family said...

What adorable photos! I love the reindeer balloon antlers! Bryant's hair and eyes are incredible too!