Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!

Hello Lasses and Laddies,

Well with the arrival of St. Patrick's day and me on my last spring break ever from school before I graduate I find myself in the unique position of having time on my hands. As you may have already guessed from the first two pictures, so far I've wasted most of that time fiddling around with Photoshop, but hey, I don't regret it. Nonetheless this has been an exciting month so here's the run down

Bryant has made many important strides in becoming a full fledged walker (get it......STRIDES:-) and has now taken up to 6 steps all by himself. This has opened up endless new avenues of exploration for our young boy who is enjoying his new freedoms of pulling down everything he can get his hands on and making huge messes. As for Shan and I....well... we're happy for him???

Brooke continues to be a social butterfly and has great fun playing with all her friends in her playgroup. One of her most recent landmarks is that she has finally crossed the alphabetical barrier as she can now sound out and read very simple books which she has a blast doing. The books are fun to go through and I continue to be enthralled by the tone and plot twists presented from books like "Mat and Sam" where two supposed friends go through adventures until suddenly at the end "Sam sat on Mat" for the surprise ending. (Yes that actually is one of her books)

Anyway, we hope all are doing well and we hope you all enjoy the pictures this fine Irish day!



This is the design we've chosen for the 8x20 foot tapestry we'll be hanging on our entryway wall.
Too much???

After having heard so many stories that involve talking animals, Brooke finally could no longer seperate fact from fiction and fell in love with a Bear.


I've just made this huge mess that I'll never have to take responsibility for cleaning up.....not unlike many of our modern day investment firms


It's important kids have solid role models to help teach our children the things that are really important in life:-)

Although this ride is fun, I think it's already a little too "baby-ish" for me


"This is the best ride I've ever been on!!!!!"


Just hanging out.

This is what I think of "Bedtime"!


"Where to Guvna?"




Bry and Grammie trying out his brand new shoes

"We've now assigned Brooke Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for dinner"


"Do you remember what I said in the tunnel?"


"For some reason I feel I should be getting ready for take-off."

"I love parks!!!"

1 comment:

Kris said...

The dress/costume Brooke is wearing in the picture with grandma O looks VERY familiar. Good old Ballet Conservatory days!! :) Good thing they're coming in handy now!