Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life and Times

In organizing our pictures I came across some extras that didn't really merit their own post but are still kinda cute so I thought I'd share them with everyone. Enjoy!


This is Brooke all made up for her very first picture day at her pre-school. The balloon is a remenant from her birthday that she decided she wanted to pose with.


Here's Bry who got jealous of Brooke and also wanted to take a picture day picture



Bry loves taking pictures but hasn't quite mastered smiling for them. Basically this just leaves him bearing all of his teeth in pictures like he's ready to pounce.


Brooke right after her new haircut. She is the cutest girl in the world!


Bry's comfortable new chair designed and crafted by his loving sister who accessorizes anything she decorates with small stuffed dogs


Just hanging out


"I'll be right back. I gotta go return this car to the Flinstones"


"It's so great to have Daddy home at the end of the day. He can be a real work horse"

1 comment:

The Starr Family said...

Such cute pics! I love Bry's "I heart mom" shirt too.