Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Happy Halloween and we hope everybody's been having a fun and spooky weekend! Halloween has been lots of fun for us this year. The kids both got to pick their own costumes with Brooke choosing to be Alice in Wonderland and Bry being a Lion with a scary roar. Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year we did all of our Trick-or-Treating at the Ward Trunk-or-Treat which had lots of activities to do and food to eat. The kids had a lot of fun helping us pass out candy and seeing all their friends dressed up. This year we also decided to each carve our own pumpkins (Actually the kids and Shan carved all of their faces on 3 sides of the same pumpkin) which provided extra enjoyment for all. Happy Halloween!!!


Happy Halloween!!!


ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!


Alright, I put on the make-up. Now where's my candy???


"Now Mommy says I have to make sure to frost this cookie just right"


"What am I thinking? I'm a LION!!!"


Shan and the kids getting all the candy they can eat.


Alice and the Lion befriend a cowboy to help pass out the candy


Alice demonstrating her muchness by being willing to get inside the same bouncy house as a real live lion.


Brooke and Bry enjoying the tire swing at a friend's Halloween party


Brooke trying her best to bob for apples without getting wet.


If "tire swing" were to be added as the next Olympic event, then Brooke would definitely be a contender for the gold


Shan's pumpkin keeping it traditional.


Brooke's pumpkin looking a bit frightened of himself


Bry's pumpkin which is actually my favorite: Smiling, Mischievous, and a little Spooky


Even though it's been two years since Brooke was Tinkerbell for Halloween she insisted I carve a "Rosetta Fairy" pumpkin this year so here's the result. No one really knows who she is but maybe she'll be interpreted as a low-key Halloween witch or something. Yeah, Brooke's got me wrapped around her little finger.

2 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

I love it!! Brooke and Bry look awesome in their costumes. And your pumpkins are great as well. Nate wants to know if you used a pattern Kenny. (He is a little obsessed with carving pumpkins at the moment) :)

Megan said...

Brooke definitely looks like she could save Underland.