Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 Weeks and Counting

So I thought I'd post a quick picture update since Jakie is now just over 3 weeks old. The little guy is mixing in famously with his new surroundings and continues to charm the pants off all with whom he comes in contact with including his Mom, Dad, Big Brother and Big Sister. Jake now weighs roughly about 8 1/2 pounds and is becoming more awake and alert with each passing day. Brooke and Bry love chipping in to "help" as much as they can and luckily for us jealousy has yet to rear its ugly head among our young brood. Anyway, life continues to be good and we're enjoying and adjusting to life as a family of 5!



Sleepy is good!


Bry flashing his pretty boy smile in celebration of the fact that he is no longer the youngest in the family



Bundle of joy being held by an angel


Jake just can't seem to explain his recurring dream of being in the giraffe habitat at the zoo


"I think I might finally win the award for 'World's Most Uncomfortable Sleeping Position'"
"Welcome to Brooklyn's Baby corner. Today we'll be learning how to fix any problem with a baby!"

"Just feed them a bottle"


"So I'll just stay here then??"


Daddy and the trio


Can anyone find Brooke's favorite new toy to play with?

2 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

Ha I love that last picture... Hahahahaha Good ol Brookie cookie! :)

Megan said...

I love that picture of Shannon!