We also went to a little Halloween fair that we drove by awhile ago and decided to give it a try. It had a little "pumpkin patch" area to play in as well as a bunch of kiddie carnival rides (all of which Brooke was anxious to try). She got to ride her first pony which she loved and she had a blast riding all the other rides, some of which were a little scary but she braved her way through. We're still getting ready for the actual Halloween night where we'll be going to the ward trunk or treat, but so far this halloween been "terror" - ific. Happy Halloween everyone!!!
"Part of your world"

Kickin it with Snow and the Homies

"Let's get this party started!"


The unknown romance between Ariel and Flounder emerges.

Ride 'em Cowboy!

Two pretty ladies!

"Am I actually in a giant banana?"

"You gotta JUMP!! JUMP!!"
Pumpkin Patch Boogie !




3 comments:
Shannon - you look so cute with that little pregnant bulge. Long gone are my days of being cute and pregnant, now I'm just big and uncomfortable pregnant. Your little girl is darling! And happy birthday to you and Kenny. My mom said you wanted my blog info - just send me your email address and I'll get it to you.
annaslow@gmail.com
Shannon-
Brooke is so cute! I[m gonna learn how to do a video cuz it's so fun to watch on this! And I love her little "affair" with Flounder!!! You look fabulous by the way!!!
Carolo
I can't believe how big Brooke is getting! She is sooooo cute!!! Do you know the gender of your baby yet??? I'm so excited for you guys! Lots of love!
- Meg
Post a Comment