Saturday, November 3, 2007

Toilet Paper Tales



So with Brooklyn's ongoing potty training we've learned to expect the unexpected. Brookie is slowly making progress with her toilet training and is even using "the potty" by herself without wanting us to help her. As we continue to try and help, one of the things we're currently working on is getting her to use toilet paper after she uses the bathroom. Today after finishing her "buisness" she came running up to us really excited to show us she had used the toilet all by herself. When we came in the bathroom to look at her great success we found that she had not only used toilet paper like she was supposed to, but had proceeded to empty a BRAND NEW ENTIRE ROLL of toilet paper into the toilet. She was so proud at what she had done!! Needless to say it was not necessarily the outcome we wanted, but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day. Congrats to our little Brookie for finally using toilet paper!:-)

4 comments:

Alyssa Griffeth said...

HAHAHA!!! I LOVE it! What a crack up....She's such a big girl!

Lauren said...

Hey! I knew you had a blog somewhere! Brooklyn is darling. I have a pretty cute son, we should talk. :)

Love you!
Lauren
missfrazzled.blogspot.com

The Skeen's said...

You are right "Rome wasn't built in a day and sometimes potty training takes even longer.....

GOOD JOB BROOKIE!

The Boyne's said...

That is so great. I love reading your updates. Can't wait to see you tonight.