As far as everything else goes, we are all currently lamenting the end of the great holiday fun we've been having this year. We had a great time going down to California for Christmas and spending the rest of the time in Las Vegas. It was so fun getting to see everyone who we haven't seen in awhile including the newest addition to the family, Baby Olivia Jane Griffeth. It was really cute to see Brooke continuously want to hold and take care of little Livvie and we know she's going to be a great big sister.
Anyway, we hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas and will continue to have a great 2008!
I'm gonna have a Brother!

Do you guys have any idea how crowded it is in here?? (Double click to enlarge)

You're looking at my what?!?
Brooke's trial attempt at turning herself into a duck
8 comments:
Yay! Congratulations guys!!!!
The first grandson - how exciting! What a darling family! Kenny must be thrilled!
The Starrs
Yay! You finally posted on your blog. Congratulations! That's awesome! Brooklyn is so cute and I love the pictures of her. And, are you pregnant in that picture of you?...because, it sure doesn't look like it!
Congrats!!! Boys are sooo much fun. Austin can teach him everything he knows in Palm Springs May!
I love that picture of the 3 of you. Is that your christmas card pic? Shanns you look amazing you have such a beautiful family. Love You
Jess
Hey Shannon! So fun to hear from you and see your cute blog! I am a slacker when it comes to updating mine but please keep in touch! Congrats on your pregnancy...you look great! I'm having a boy too (in March), but, oh, I didn't blog that yet either. :) Brooklyn is beautiful but I'm not surprised!
Awesome makeup...send me an email to plewefamily1@yahoo.com so I can add you to my invited readers list.
Sorry to be so late to the party but I am so happy about that it is a boy!! I hope we see yo in Palm Springs.
Post a Comment