Brooke reading to Muffy to help her sleep
Just thought I'd take a quick minute and post a few more pictures of Shan and Brooke. Shan is officially 32 weeks, and with only 8 weeks left til the due date we're all getting very excited trying to make all the final preperations for a new baby. Brooke is extremely eager to become a big sister and keeps telling us all the fun things she's going to teach and do with baby Bryant. We'll keep you posted with any updates as they happen.

Smiley Girl!
Brooke helping to clean the kitchen with 2 sponges on her feet.

32 Weeks and Counting!!!
3 comments:
How fun! You look fantastic by the way! Do you have any names picked out yet? Let's do a poll on that!!!
Carol
What the heck, you have a blog and have not told me? How are you Kenny and fam? I was thinking about you the other day. I ran across a picture you drew for me of all sorts of Disney characters before your mission. Remember when you told me that i could not watch any for the two years you were gone and i did?? How is Dental School? FIll me in!!!
Hey ya guys, I guess this can count as me trying to stay in contact, right? Good to see you guys are doing well, Brooke is a cutie pie. If you ever figure out potty training, let us know, ok? Cuz I'm ready to just give up!
Kenny, I was looking through my mission journal the other day, and I read a passage that brought back some good memories, from a certain guy named Altair:
"Eu estava pensando...sobre vida....coisas boas!"
love ya guys!!
Post a Comment