We also had Brooke's 3 year old birthday party yesterday even though her birthday isn't technically until April 1st. The party was a Wonder Pets themed birthday and for all those unfamiliar with Nick Jr. pop culture, the Wonder Pets consist of a guinea pig, turtle, and baby duck who go around saving other little animals in trouble by using teamwork. Needless to say Brooke had a blast running around with all her friends and role playing like the Wonder Pets and Shan even made a special cake that looked just liked the show's cute ducky Ming-Ming. As for Shan and I, we finally discovered exactly how exhausting hosting a little kids birthday party with friends can be and feel lucky the party went on without a hitch. Enjoy the pics!

The eagerly sought after Mommy/Daughter snuggle
Brooke's favorite Easter pal!
Brooke ferociously devouring her Easter chocolate
Where are all the eggs?
Shan's awesome ducky cake for Brooke's B-day!
I love tunnels!!
Brooke relishing her birthday bounty

Brooke and Daddy in the Wonder Pets fly boat (their preferred mode of transportation)
4 comments:
I can't wait to see Brooke! We are Enchanted fans here too! She and Taylor can play "Enchanted" while in Palm Springs!
shannon you are such a creative mom!I love the cake and wonderpets boat! can't wait to see you guys!
WOW! I'm impressed by your mad cake decorating skills! ImPreSSiVe! =) Cuuuute blog, cute family, cUtE!
Hey Shannon!
Happy Birthday to Brookie! She is growing up so fast! Boy, are you becoming the culinary artist! What a cake - good for you!!!
Post a Comment