Friday, October 17, 2008

Just Pics

So I don't really have time to do more than post pictures but at least it's something right? Most of these come from our trip to Texas that we took at the end of August. We have more recent ones but they are currently residing with Shan and the kids in California so we'll have to add those later.



"ET...Phone home."



Brooke, Olivia, and Bryant enjoying each others company



Brooke rocking out to Mamma Mia music




Everyone enjoying a cruise down the river that runs through San Antonio



Brooke testing the playability of the porch or one of the model homes we looked at.



"Could you at least put my shirt down please?"


Fun in the sun!


Our little Da Vinci



"Oh Chocolate!! How do I love thee, Let me count the ways"



"There is a Castle on a Cloud......"


The perfect Storytime!



I'm crazy roll over man!


"Who wants a doughnut?"





1 comment:

Audrey Taylor said...

So, you looked at model homes.... in Las Vegas or Texas..?
I love the picture of everyone sitting in the boat. Lots of sunshine and big smiles!