Saturday, November 1, 2008

Second star to the right.....

Time for the Halloween edition of our blog. As you can probably tell we went with the Peter Pan theme this year which Brooke chose since she's always liked Peter Pan and Tinkerbell so much. Granted we did have a few stumbling stones along the way with Brooke's hair turning green instead of yellow (the yellow spray doesn't work that well with brown hair which is odd as I don't see why a blonde would be using this spray). But we did have a lot of fun! Bryant has had two major breakthroughs in the last little while (one of which was literal in nature). First of all his very first tooth is popping through. I'm sure the boy doesn't like how it feels but other than being a little more fussy than normal he seems to be handling it okay. Second, Bryant is finally learning how to crawl and is now classified as class 1-A mobile. He can't really get anywhere super fast yet but he can move pretty much wherever he wants within a 5 foot radius. Good times. Anyway, we hope all is going well with everyone and Happy Halloween!!


"Welcome to Pixie Hollow Condos"



"What's up Neverlandians?"



How is it I can fly but barely crawl?!? (See video at bottom of post:-)



"I'm so glad Wendy is my Mom."


"Hmmm.. I've never actually caught Peter Pan. Don't really know what to do with him."




Some giggle time with the referee.



"Aren't I cute?"


"I like Wendy now cause she gave me a lollipop"



Peter is happy to be in Wendy's arms



Maybe Peter should have waited until he was a bit older before he stopped aging



Tinkerbell in pumpkin form



Peter Pan refusing to let age overtake anyone




Tinkerbell ready to spread her pixie dust



With the marriage of Captain Hook and Wendy the eternal fight between youth and age has finally been reconciled




"Off to Neverland!!"



Bryant's first crawlings (Sorry about the commentary. I get excited)


5 comments:

Amanda C. said...

You guys have the cutest family in the world. I miss Brookie in Nursery. She is so cute. Awesome costumes! Hey check out our blog! www.daisycheek.blogspot.com we should all hang out sometime!-Amanda Cheek

The Boyne's said...

What an adorable family. Brook nd Bryant are so cute. Mom and Dad you don't look to bad either. I can't believe Bryant is crawling already! Love you all

Jessie, Steve and Chewy!

Audrey Taylor said...

NO WAY! You guys are so cute. Kenneth, I've never seen you with all that dark hair before, you're a totally different looking guy! My two-year-old Rachel was a purple pixie and I sprayed her hair purple. How funny, our girls were almost identical!

Lauren said...

What a cute and festive family!

The Starr Family said...

That is so cute to have the whole family coordinate! Take advantage while you can, it doesn't last for long!