Sunday, November 9, 2008

Playing Catch-up

So since we haven't posted much in the past few months we thought we'd post some pictures we wanted to put up but never found the time to. Enjoy!


Brooke's leaf collection that she accrued on an afternoon walk


Bryant decked out in his basketball uniform getting ready for his future superstar status


Bryant and "Grandpa O" having fun on the balcony



Cinnamon Rolls anyone?


Bryant experiencing the freedom arising from his newfound mobility


Random picture I snapped during our car trip from Vegas to California. I think this picture illustrates exactly what our car trips are like.


Brooke and I inside the Bellagio Gardens.......


And at the Fountains (See video below)


Bryant acutally prefers to be on his feet than his knees so he does this quite a lot. When he has something a little taller to hold on to he'll actually do a full stand which I'll try to post a picture of later.


"Am I doing this right?"

Brooke and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Me and Bry just hanging out.

And Now a Special Message From Bryant....





Brooke enjoying the water show. Bryant......not so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully you weren't driving when you took that picture on your road trip...hehe
Tom

The Boyne's said...

I love your new family pic. Brook is such a great dancer. Love You

Love

Steve Jess and Chewy

The Starr Family said...

We love the Bellagio! I heard somewhere they are in the top ten most beautiful fountains in the world! I believe it!