Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bryant's 1 year old!!

So Bry finally turned 1 and he partied like it was 1999! We actually just had a really small get together where he opened presents,showed off his awesome new walking skills, and of course ate his traditional first birthday cake in his diaper. Bry says thanks to everyone for the great presents he got.





Hey everyone, It's my Birthday!



Alright, where are the presents?



This ball looks like a good place to start




Hey....Cars. Awesome!!!



"Here Bry, let me just get that for you"



"Does this car come with GPS?"



"Are you guys aware there's a DRAGON in here? Don't worry though, I caught him"


Here's the eating of the cake progression. Unfortunately it lasted too long to put on the video but this gives you the gist.


"Oooooo. Pretty cake!"



"Well I guess I'll just have one bite"



"Yum! This stuff is good!"



"So, can I just eat this whole thing then?"




"Oh wait! I get it! Here comes Papa!!!"



"I love this day!"



"Show me how the Piggy eats"



"That was great! Can I do it again?"



"Totally worth it!"





Bry playing with his ball on his birthday.

2 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

Hilarious, I love the little narrations!

The Starr Family said...

How cute! He loved that ball! So glad Bryant had a fun birthday! The cake looked so good, no wonder he loved it so much!