Eating fish and chips by the water. It just doesn't get better than that!
Rich came up for the weekend too and Tom and Meg did a great time showing us around
"Look at all these lovely flowers I can pick. 'I'll get you my pretties'"
Shan's favorite blooming flower. It's beautiful when fully bloomed but I didn't get a picture of that.
I didn't know there was still a major metropolitan city that had ducks on the sidewalk and geese in the middle of the road (both of which we saw:-)
Brooke and Bry both LOVED Tom's motorcycle helmet......
.....Brooke because she liked being able to pretend she was one of the villainous motorcycle troopers from Bolt (her current favorite movie)....
1 comment:
We love Seattle! We went in August on an all girls trip and hit a heat wave one year! It was upper 90's the whole time! Someone told us that they make it sound worse there, cuz they don't want all the people to move into their little secret great location! ha!ha!
Post a Comment