Saturday, October 24, 2009

The last six months




















A final picture with Nate, Jamie and Luke before we leave





















"If your gonna do something, you should do it right!"

























Just a little pre-game stretching






















Shan above the city on our 7th anniversary!









Bry has become quite the climber. Not many toddlers can scale a 3 story building










Bry loves to fly!
























Bry's first haircut




















Fun at the Shakespeare Festival



























Visiting Grandpa Ken




















Fun at the Family Reunion






Brooke hamming it up on Country night at the reunion



























Howdy Pardner



3 comments:

The Boyne's said...

I miss you guys. It looks like you are doing great the new house looks nice. Steve and I can't wait to come out and visit I have never been to Texas I can't wait. Congrats on the dental job Kenny that seems like it is the perfect job for you. Love you all can't wait to see you soon.

Jess & Steve

The Starr Family said...

So cute and so fun to catch up on everything! Bryant is so fun!!!

Mrs. Evans said...

Oh man, those pix of Bry guy are SO cute/hilarious!!! FUN!