Bry's getting a lot bigger and talking a lot more saying pretty much anything you say to him. Brooke has started pre-school and is having a blast.
Brooke has also lost her first tooth. We wanted to keep it when it fell out but as it turned out she swallowed it while eating lunch and I definitely wasn't going to go looking for it:-)
Shan's now a primary teacher (5-6 yr. olds) and I am in the Young Men again (teachers quorum)
We finally got a second car (Honda Odyssey). How liberating!!
To sum up we've been keeping ourselves very busy, but are having a lot of fun. Hope everyone's well and enjoy the pics!
Welcome back to our blog!
Brooke went medieval on us at Thanksgiving and just kind of dove in with her massive turkey leg
And this is how Bry ate at Thanksgiving
Brooke's become somewhat of a fort master in the last 4 months and builds one almost every day now
And Bry loves cars and trucks and plays with them all the time
Here's the beginning of what became a Christmas photo shoot for Brooke. I've included some of her other poses for your enjoyment:-)
Happy-go-lucky
Stayin alive
Zoolander
We also got to go to Seaworld in San Antonio this December and Brooke got to ride her first little roller coasters
Brooke loved SeaWorld since she's such an animal lover at heart. The dolphins were her favorite followed by the sharks, and then Shamu
"Hmmm.....Where could the big shark be???"
Brooke really wanted to put this picture in to show everyone who Shamu is
Uncle Scottie and Bry at Christmastime
Kissing Cousins....literally
Shan and the kids setting out cookies and carrots for Santa and the Reindeer on Christmas Eve
Brooke ready to take off on her new pink scooter that Santa got for her
Bry chasing his new Thomas the Train toy on Christmas morning
The three cousins
Bry looking all festive with the red nose from Aunt Meggie.
Bry is now interesting enough that Brooke uses him as a toy in practically every single one of her games
Brooke also has taken up cooking with Mommy pretty regularly and helps her whenever she can
Brooke showing off a bumblebee she made from a kit she got from Aunt Erin. When Brooke realized there were extra stickers she decided to fully dedicate herself and "become" her art
Shan has also decided to give Bry all of his haircuts and we've found as long as he has a sucker to keep him occupied he'll actually sit still for it
Mealtime = Playtime
Our cute little girl snuggling her kangaroo bath loufah affectionately named Kangy
A blonde-haired, blue-eyed kid who marks up his face to look like an evil dictator. Does anyone else see any warning signs here?
7 comments:
It's about time!!! :)
I loved the update and seeing all of your cute pictures. Olivia's obsessed with seeing your kidos, and may never leave the computer screen!
We need to have you guys over...SOON!
Shan and Kenny- I love seeing pictures of your cute kids! I have been wondering how you guys are doing and how you like living in your new place. It looks like things are going great for you! Wish you lived closer though!
I just want you to know... I never gave up on you! I knew you'd come back! Such fun pictures! We have a funny one of Luke that Drew took after he'd eaten some chocolate pudding, except Drew had him raise his hand too! I'll email it to you for laughs! I hope all is well in Texas!
I love the update so many great pics. I can't believe the kids are getting so big. Love you all and hope you are doing well.
Love
Jess
Hi Shanny & Kenny! I went through your photos again, just for fun, and was "L.O.L." at the comments on them, especially those about Bryant's future job possibilities. I was having so much fun being amused at your wit that Dad came running in my study to see what was going on! I think the author of them is Kenny, and I have to say--you've got to keep this going, if only to keep your mom-in-law having so much fun!
Above was from ME! (Mom / Cheryl)
Post a Comment