Monday, April 19, 2010

Horsing Around

When they opened a new park near our house they had a grand opening party with a petting zoo, horse rides, and face painting. The kids loved petting the animals and riding the horse which made for some great little memories and good pictures.


Time to go wrangle up some cattle



"Hi Ho Silver! Away!"



"I wonder if these cages would work on little brothers as well as goats?"



"Look what the goat drew on me"




3 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

I can't believe how big Bryant is! He looks so grown up! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Lisa said...

Shannon!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Natalie told me about your blog - it is way cute! We need to get the girls together on skype sometime! Hope you don't mind if I add you to Taylor's blog...she is still asking about Brookie and when she will be coming home - awww! Great to see you guys : )

The Starr Family said...

How fun to have such a cool park near your home. Love his spidey tatoo!