So it has been a few months since my last post and as LOT has happened in those months I thought I would take some time to try and catch up on things. First and foremost on the priority and request list, our little Lilly has been growing at a normal baby rate and as such is quite a bit different than when she was a newborn so I thought I'd post a little progression of her growth over the past 2 months. This will hopefully be the first of a few posts to help catch me up, but lets face it, based on past precedent I can't really make any promises. Anyway, here is Lilly from about a week or so after being born to today with the last few pictures taken today while we were eating at Red Robin:-)
As you can see our little girl has grown quite a bit and has even learned to smile. She continues her good sleeping habits and has slept through the night sometimes up to 10-11 hours at a time. Go Lilly!!! She is just a joy to have around and we feel so lucky to have such a beautiful baby girl
No comments:
Post a Comment