Friday, June 14, 2013

Playin in the rain

So we've had lots of rain this past month and a few days ago while I was driving home from work I found this raggedy-looking group of rain drenched children playing in the gutter and all the puddles where the water was pooling. Of course it was my rain drenched children and their beautiful mother who decided it was a good afternoon to have an adventure in the rain, so I did what any dad would do and quickly grabbed the camera. The kids had a blast and I gotta say that sometimes there's nothing better than just playing in the rain.
"Choo-Choo!!! All aboard the gutter rain-train."

Jake just kept wanting to suck on Bry's rain soaked feet. Just building up the immune system right????

Our three little gutter rats just loving life





This seems like a good time for a family picture right??


Bryant trying to teach Jake to be a "rain ninja"


"This is the best day ever"















My two little rain angels



The three kids forced to huddle together to avoid hypothermia....or maybe they just love each other

1 comment:

Nate and Jamie said...

Ha I love this!!! Jake sucking on Bry's feet = classic! Luke would be so jealous... he keeps asking if we can move to some place that's not a desert so it will rain. :)