Saturday, April 25, 2009

Parks, Pools and Basketball Games

Due to the weather warming up we have a lot more opportunity to go outside and the favorite place of both Brooke and Bryant is the park. Brooke is also finally taking swimming lessons this summer and hopefully will be a fully functional aquatic master within a few weeks. We also got to go to my brother Nate's team's basketball city final this year. His team won the championship and Brooke had a blast. Don't forget to check out the video's at the bottom.




"Hey this is a lot of fun"




"Look, I can do that too"





Brooke, posing for her basketball team photo






And Bry posing for his football team photo




Ready to go down the slide!








Arabesque








Always loves the tunnel!






"We rule this place!"




The cave-dwellers




Getting ready to go down the big slide!




Einstein???




Nothing better than some time on the swings




"Come on in. The water's fine."




"So I just drink this stuff and my skin is protected from the sun?"




"I've got to get my tan going before summer gets here."




Girls at the game!





"We won! We won! It's your birthday"



No, that's not the Easter Bunny! Just the school mascot.





"I'm beat!"








Brooke's cheer after Nate's game. She likes the cheerleaders more than the actual game.




All these activities can really wear you out.

1 comment:

The Starr Family said...

Drew and I love the cave dwellers and Einstein photos! Those were too cute! Looks like they were beat!