Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brother and Sister

Here's a few more pics of Brooke and her little brother. She's so excited to be a big sister and loves holding and kissing her little "Bry Guy"


3 years old and ready to babysit!


Brooke getting ready to share her toys with her new little brother


Up close and personal

2 comments:

The Starr Family said...

You are all so cute together! I am so happy for you and little Bryant. Love the name too! Brookie looks like a very loving big sister! Isn't it so cute how they are excited to be "the big sister"? Get more pics up when you can! I can't wait to see you all at the end of May!

Love you!
Carol and Family

The Boyne's said...

Brookie looks so cute holding baby Bryant. Steve and I are so excited to see you in a few weeks.

Love

Jess and Steve