Friday, April 25, 2008

We're home!!!

After 4 days in the hospital, Shan and Bryant have finally come home and we're now here adjusting to life with 2 kids in the house: one who doesn't move and the other who doesn't stop moving:-) But Brooke is adjusting fabulously to having her little brother around and is always very careful to be very soft and gentle with her new little brother. As for Shan and I, we're just glad we can all be home together again as it's no fun when you have to leave half of your family at the hospital every night. Anyway, here are some more pics and videos to enjoy!


What's up?



I don't know what these things are but I like them!



This is the best doll Mom and Dad have ever given me!!!



I guess with Bryant taking over my crib I'll just sleep here.



I'm pooped (There's a double meaning in that:-)



Bryant's Introduction

By: Brooklyn Mckenzie Webster

Bryant Sucking his thumb!

Brooke's Blooper (another attempt at an intoduction)

5 comments:

K said...

Ohhhh, the preciousness! =) What an adorable family! Brooke's lil blooper introduction was almost as cute as the real intro! =) Fantastic! Congrats!!!

The Starr Family said...

He is so beautiful!!! You are so blessed to have such a darling family! I love seeing Brooklyn holding her little baby brother. She'll be a great big sister!

The Plewe Clan said...

Best of luck to you! Life with 2 kids can be busy!

The Skeen's said...

Those pictures are so cute. He just looks wonderful and Brooke is so sweet with him. Can't wait to see you all in Palm springs.

Congratulations

Sarah said...

Congrats on your darling kiddos!! We remember when Brooke was just tiny and we went to Macayos! How time does fly!

-The Bryce Nelson Family
(our blog is private, but we'd love to send you an invite, email Sarah at amalthya at gmail dot com and she'll get you set up!)