Not much time and I'm dog tired as is this little fella and his Mommy, but I thought I'd at least get out this one picture so you could all see the newest addition to our family. He was born at 9:31 pm on Monday, April 21st after a long and arduous day of labor that included 2 hours of pushing which actually just turned into needing a C-section as little Bryant didn't want to position his head the way he needed to to come out. But he's out and adorable and worth all the trouble. More to come later!
Bryant Joseph Webster7 lbs 9 ounces
19 inches
7 comments:
Congratulations on your new addition! He looks precious! Enjoy your wonderful family!
Doreen Griffeth (Grant's mom)
Hey guys, CONGRATULATIONS! Bryant is so cute. Can't wait to meet him!
YAY He is beautitul. Congratulations.
He's so cute! Congratulations. Don't let Megan babysit, she might drop him on his head....
Oh my gosh-he's adoreable! I'm SO happy for yall!
Congrats on the new little guy. So sorry about the c-section...that is no fun! Can't wait to meet him in palm springs!
Oh he is so cute!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment