The funny thing we've found out so far is that Bryant is not a big crier. We're not quite sure if it's because he's just a mellow fellow or if he just hasn't figured out how to use his vocal cords yet, but it's very interesting jumping from a child like Brooke (who has always been very vocal) to a little guy who just doesn't have much to say. Of course this all may change tomorrow and he might be the biggest crier we have, but for now he is continuing as the strong silent type.
Anyway, here's some more pics and a video for all to enjoy and we'll keep you posted:-)
Happy mother finally reaching the finish line!
Happy dad with an exhausted big sister after little bro was born

Look! My tongue has an APGAR of 10!

Is that the playoffs I see on the TV?
(just to clear my name: No I did not watch the playoffs or any other sporting event during the delivery)

Happy Mom and Dad and Bryant in their first photo together!
Video of our little guy relaxing after the big event
5 comments:
Congratulations Shannon! I found your blog on Alyssa's blog. What a perfect little baby! He is so adorable. Little boys are so much fun. I am so excited for you guys. I am so sorry that you had a rough labor and then had to have a c-section. That is no fun. I went through the same thing with Kamdyn. At least the end result is worth all the trouble, right?! I hope you have a smooth recovery. Keep those cute pictures coming! Talk to you soon!
~Kris (Daly) Perley
P.S. check out our blog somethime...http://web.mac.com/perleyhome
Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited he's here. He's adorable, and for your sakes I hope he continues to be the strong, silent type :) Have fun, and good luck.
Congratualtions!!! He is just darling and perfect. I can't wait to see him in person in Palm Springs. Kelly did the very same thing with Caden and then the rest have just been schelduled C-Sections. i am glad that he is here safe and sound and that you are doing well. Your Mom was just so sad that she wasn't able to be there. she has had quite a struggle but she is doing much better now.
We love you guys!
Love,
Linda
Shannon we are so... happy for you I was watching the viedo at work this morning and just started crying, I'm so happy for you both (all three or all four of you). It looks like he already has a lot of personalty; Have fun.
Hey beautiful mommy! You look fantastic. Congratulations on your little boy, he's wonderful. And here's hoping he stays so quiet and contented, that would be nice. :)
Post a Comment