Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Posts!!!

So April has been a busy month for us with a lot happening so here's the rundown. Brooke turned 4, Easter happened, I finished dental school, we went to Seattle, Bryant turned 1, and I found out I passed my dental boards. The posts for some reason are out of order which I guess doesn't really matter, but have fun with the pictures and there are videos interspersed throughout so make sure and watch out for them!

3 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

Are you going to practice in town? Buy a house in our ward!!!

Lauren said...

Dear Shannie, it looks like all three suities will be in DC this summer and fall. I think you need to fly out and we'll have a reunion. Congratulations on finishing dental school. You are both amazing!

Brad and Ang said...

Congrats Kenny!!!!! Ooops, I mean Dr. Webster! What's the plan for the future? Nice to be done with school, I bet.