I hope you don't mind, but I was snooping around the blogs and stumbled on yours! I LOVED seeing all those cute pics of Brook!! Can I just say she is one of my very favorites in nursery. I've never met a little girl with such a darling personality! I look forward to seeing her every sunday! ... PS- I hope I look half as cute as you at 36 weeks!
Look look awesome Shannon! We are so excited for you! Sounds like you'll be having the baby right around Mother's Day! Maybe Luke will share the same day! I can't believe he'll be 6 on May 9th! Keep us posted!!!
6 comments:
I hope you don't mind, but I was snooping around the blogs and stumbled on yours! I LOVED seeing all those cute pics of Brook!! Can I just say she is one of my very favorites in nursery. I've never met a little girl with such a darling personality! I look forward to seeing her every sunday! ... PS- I hope I look half as cute as you at 36 weeks!
Cute Pregnant Belly! Keep us posted on everything! Loved the pictures of Brook's birthday party and Easter! She is so cute! ~Ang
Good luck with everything....can't wait to meet the new little one.
Look look awesome Shannon! We are so excited for you! Sounds like you'll be having the baby right around Mother's Day! Maybe Luke will share the same day! I can't believe he'll be 6 on May 9th! Keep us posted!!!
You are adorable!
Way to go girl!! Good luck on the delivery and I hope all is well!! Can't wait to meet the new addition. :)
Post a Comment